Terms Of Service
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
1 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
2- CONTACT INFORMATION
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product.
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your right to make changes
If you wish to exchange a product you have ordered, you can:
1. Request to make an exchange order by contacting our Customer Support Team via email at email@example.com.
2. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price, delivery times or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested exchange. If you confirm that you wish to go ahead with the exchange, we will deliver your exchanged item, once we have received the product you are returning.
4. How we use your personal information
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
1. To supply the products to you;
2. To process your payment for the products; and
3. If you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
5. We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
5- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.